Opinion essay writing is quite similar to Argument writing, or writing a critique paper. While writing an Opinion Essay express your own opinion and views on the topic, supported by reliable sources, facts and valuable information presented by others (scientists, researchers, professors). When writing you need to follow few simple steps:
- Proper research.
- Make a rough outline.
- Think over a thesis statement.
- Use citation of the sources.
- Polishing and Editing after the completion of the work.
The most widely used structure of an opinion essay is:
- Title Page
- Introduction with statement
- Main part or the body of the work
- Conclusion, and
A good thing about opinion writing is that it will help you with your critical thinking process.